Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3/27

This photo challenge has been so fun, the boys are even getting into suggesting shots for the weeks categories. Following: 1. decay 2.groups of three 3. kitchen 4. things that make you go "hmmm" 5. me time. 


 previously posted but still abandoned and decaying


group of three signs of spring in my yard 


don't you love it? my dirty dishes! this is a wonderful shot to me, dishes in the dishwasher
it's repaired after being broken for several months YAY I like my kitchen again 


"hmmm" what are they thinking?


jasmine tea and a good book.

Thanks Ashley! Follow the link to see lots and lots of really talented photographers and/or to add your own scavenger hunt! next week - 
  1. High Key
  2. Bedroom 
  3. Something Tiny
  4. Off in the Distance 
  5. Stripes 


365 78- 83

11 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Especially your "me" time! Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done - I really like your first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely self portrait. I also love that standoff the kitties are having, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your me time photo and I really wish we had a Trader Joe's here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last shot...it just feels peaceful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah-ha! The cats! So funny!! I really love your decay picture ~ I commented on Ashley's blog how much I love abandoned buildings. :) Someone else commented that your last picture is so peaceful ~ I felt the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the abandoned building. {I have a secret love affair with them!} And your last photo... wishing I could get some of that "me" time! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your shots look great.. Looks like we have the same idea for me time..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic shots this week. Love your DECAY shot :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots...love hmmm - I wonder really, what are they thinking??

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment/ make my day :-)

find and follow me here

Follow

Follow by Email