Monday, February 25, 2013

barn revisit


I really like this barn, the shape the other buildings and especially the setting. You may recognize this barn from last month 
 I shot that one on a typical pacific northwest cloudy day. I mentioned that there is a great view of the mountains so I went back on a rare sunny day and captured the mountains behind it. The snow capped Mt. Baker looks like its floating on clouds but I assure you it's well grounded.


linking with Tricia and a passel of barn lovers at

13 comments:

  1. Wow! The barn is gorgeous and you captured it on such a beautiful day. Love the mountains too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't recognize it! The mountains make it an entirely different barn! Wowzah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mt. Baker is beautiful. Especially love the second photo! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The barn by itself is lovely, but the whole scene really pops with the sunshine and the mountains behind. Love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of capturing the same place in different seasons, weather... This place is beautiful - and the mountains - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you on bloglovin.
    such a great barn - love a red & white barn. so pretty. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. And look at that snow-topped mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, oh so very beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it with Mt. Baker in the background. I can never take enough photos of Mt. Baker - seems each time I see it, it looks different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an impressive barn. All the white trim is so pretty. Quite a massive complex. genie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful with the bold splash of color against the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment/ make my day :-)

find and follow me here

Follow

Follow by Email